Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sleep. . .

Since our move to Winston-Salem 16 months ago, the Peanut has had a difficult time deciding where to sleep. I am chalking this up to first of all living in a hotel room for 5 weeks, the number of transitions we have made over the last 3 years, her age, and also just wanting to be close to Mom. She has had periods of sleeping in her room in her bed, on her floor, in my bed, on my floor, and in the hallway. Below are pictures I have taken of a couple of these various sleeping arrangements. I never know when I go to bed, if she will still be sleeping where I put her to bed.


For her birthday, I bought her new bedding with horses on it. I had hoped this might help her to start sleeping in her bed again. And the results of this experiment..... See Below!! YEAH!

1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

You're one smart Mom! :)